Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £20,000 ~ £30,000
My client is an established IFA. They are now looking for an experienced paraplanner to come on board with their dedicated and ever expanding team.
Report Writing and Administrative duties as part of the team to ensure clients are confident, capable and informed about their investment and financial choices, including compliant advice in all areas.
- Report Writing and Administration
- Contribute to the Advice Process through attending meetings and discussing matters with The Investment Director, Operations Manager, Consultants and Financial Advisers.
- Manage the Report Writing Process on an ongoing basis and implement it in a uniform way across all clients.
- Produce recommendation reports as and when required in line with current regulations in a timely fashion.
- Processing new business properly and taking ownership for seeing it through to completion.
- Contribute to and assist in the production of management information for the Directors.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring that records and files are updated timely and correctly.
- Liaise closely with all of the team to ensure smooth communication of information.
- Have excellent client relationship skills.
- Client data is held securely, and Data Protection considerations are complied with.
- Compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures, including but not limited to health and safety requirements, proceeds of crime act, TCF, whistleblowing and vulnerable client policies.
- Adhere to and conduct firm’s appraisal, holiday approval and absence procedures.
- Ad hoc duties
- Comply with all reasonable requests from senior team.
- Responsible for ensuring all office duties are carried out to required standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all office equipment is used for required purposes only and to the correct standard.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Attention to detail
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Pro-active, self motivated and able to work under own initiative.
Achieved or working toward Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning