Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Permanent Full Time
My client is a large and highly respected Wealth Management Company going through a rapid period of growth due to multiple acquisitions.
Whilst IFAs are scurrying around looking after their clients’ financial needs, they are relying on YOU a relatively experienced Paraplanner to conduct the crucial ‘behind the scenes’ work in support of the field based advisors.
You will be responsible for a range of duties this will include: -
- Support advisors with financial planning side of the business
- Research (or assisting with) the best solutions that meet each client’s financial needs
Produce quotes, letters, reports and supporting evidence for consideration by the client
This opportunity would suit a candidate who is highly professional in approach and has the following skills and experience: -
- Previous experience within a Paraplanner role
- Our client seeks a Paraplanner that is Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Good working knowledge of an IFA, their services and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
All CVs to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job