IDEX are looking for a Paraplanner for an exciting new role in Coventry.
My client offers a broad range of services to help clients manage their wealth and achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. The financial planning and investment team are supported by more than 500 staff working across a number of offices to provide their services across the UK.
My client is looking for a Paraplanner who support Advisers by communicating with the relevant contacts and carrying out requests to provide the best advice possible.
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser
- Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures
- To ensure adherence to department's and company procedures and department's key performance indicators (KPIs)
To be successful you will need
- Experience in a similar background
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry and understanding of the financial planning/corporate advice process
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management at all times
- Good report writing and communication skills
If successful, you will benefit from
- Company core benefits including, but not limited, to private medical insurance and group stakeholder pension
- Cost saving and discount schemes, such as ride to work, save as you earn (SAYE) and discounts on financial advice
- Excellent employee wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working and part-home-based options available
- A salary of up to £40,000 (negotiable)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning