We are recruiting for an experienced Financial Services Paraplanner within a successful wealth management firm.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional, adaptable and experienced individual within a family-run highly successful wealth management company in Epsom, Surrey.
The successful candidate will be based in a busy and enjoyable office ensuring technical reports and recommendations are generated by the Practice accurately and reflect their clients’ particular circumstances.
Specific role requirements:
- Detailed technical report writing skills within Wealth Management. Particular knowledge of pensions, investments and estate planning would be highly advantageous.
- Attendance at client meetings with the Advisers as appropriate, presenting financial planning reports and taking details.
- Preparing technical documentation for client meetings
- Use of CRM software to create, update and maintain personal client information
- Identifying and managing marketing opportunities for the business
- Preparation and submission of client applications
- Preparation of standard, transfer and complex Suitability Letters to clients, achieving "suitable first time" quality of documentation in line with company practice.
- Keeping up to date on all new industry specific regulations, including FCA Conduct of Business Rules and compliance matters, and ensuring these standards are maintained.
Desired Skills and Experience
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, literate, numerate, IT proficient, professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do’ working style. The successful candidate will have contact with clients, be confident in dealing with third parties and be able to work with total discretion.
- An experienced Financial Services Paraplanner. Ideally, you will be working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment and hold the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification (but preferably Chartered/Fellow Chartered, or are working towards this).
- Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have significant industry experience.
- We are looking for an individual who is creative and has abilities in the areas of pensions, investments and Estate Planning.
- Preferably someone who is experienced in creating/designing holistic advice solutions.
- The role may be attractive to someone who might be in one or more of the following roles: Previous Financial Advisor, experienced Pensions, Investments or Estate Planning Practitioner, experienced high level Paraplanner, or a technician currently working on a helpdesk/technical support for example, and wanting to take the next step.
- A quick thinker, able to think on their feet with ability to priorities their work load.
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Demonstrated proven longevity in previous positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job