I’m currently working with very well established IFA practice wh o are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their existing team.
- The production of due diligence on products, providers and funds in line with company policy and high quality advice and supporting suitability reports for sales consultants.
- Provide analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing and product recommendations for presentation to clients and/or reports for sending to clients
- Provide all advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework and under guidance from the Head of Risk Management
- Provide technical support and back up to Sales Consultants and the Sales Support function
- Complete portfolio reviews and rebalancing requests
- Deal with client and insurer queries to completion via the telephone or in writing.
- Ensure that quality assessments (peer review) have been carried out, evidenced and signed off accordingly.
- Ensure Intelligent Office is kept up to date with clients and portfolio details as necessary and required
- To ensure that personal level of authority and responsibility is clearly delineated. This should incorporate a full understanding of procedures and their relevance together with any changes in Compliance and/or the financial services marketplace as required from time to time.
- Commit to continuous personal development and retain supporting records for inspection upon request by the Head of Risk Management.
- Manage own workflow position and provide updates on of the Head of Risk Management
- Qualified to or studying towards Diploma level with a desire to achieve Chartered status.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Proficient with word, excel applications and spreadsheet production
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Report Writing
- Suitability Analysis