I am searching for a Technical Administrator for a successful practice in Bath. This position is to work in a team of 4 supporting an Adviser writing over half a millions worth of business each year.
This role is suited for an ambitious individual who would like to gain their Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and progress within the industry, the firm offer full support and guidance to all of their staff and along with their parent company fund all qualifications.
The daily tasks for the role will be:
- To resolve technical queries presented via telephone or email to the highest possible standard
- To add value to the Partner and help develop their understanding of the query
- To support the partnership by delivering training, presentations and attending client meetings
- To work with other areas of the business to resolve technical issues relating to tax and trusts
- To review technical literature produced in the business for accuracy
- Supporting colleagues by working as an interactive member of the team, communicating and building relationships across the team
- Ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date through appropriate professional training
- Take personal responsibility and pride in the quality of all aspects of the role
The successful future employee will:
- Have knowledge and experience of financial services industry
- Experience of working in a dynamic and challenging environment - with high quality standards and targets
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Patient and a good listener to offer support for the partnership
- Confident, thoughtful and analytical
- Can explain facts and knowledge clearly
- Experience of managing differing priorities and workloads
- Flexible attitude to work and changing priorities
The generous basic salary is accompanied with an bonus structure, pension contribution, private medical insurance, income protection and death in service.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning