An opportunity has arisen to join a leading independent financial planning and wealth management consultancy. Their adviser teams help a broad range of individual and corporate clients to understand and achieve their most important financial, pension and insurance planning needs and investment objectives. Some teams specialise in working with business owners, others with senior corporate executives and professionals in sectors such as investment banking, consultancy, partners in the big four accountancy firms or major law firms, barristers etc.
Several work with more complex wealthy families, including an increasing number who are non UK resident and domiciled.
- Concise, thoughtful and accurate communication with clients, within the team and with providers
- To investigate, source and provide information requested as accurately as possible within 5 days of request or such reasonable timescale as the request dictates
- Use of FE Analytics and various investment research houses as well as the providers themselves to gather information
- Requests for quotations where all relevant data is available should be actioned on the day of request or within 2 days where immediate action is not possible
- Preparation for client meetings and/or internal meetings which should be attended promptly
- Attending client meetings to support the advisors
- Client Reports/Suitability letters Accurate & conscientious preparation of suitability letters and reports
- Producing targeted mailshots and letters
- Assisting the Advisers with routine reviews and technical queries
- Producing accurate portfolio valuations in anticipation of annual meeting reviews and/or ad hoc valuations as required
- Other general tasks as required from time to time to assist with the provision of support to a consultant and servicing to a client
- All staff will be expected to be flexible and willing to carry out any jobs needing to be done within the company
- Previous paraplanning experience is essential
- CII Diploma qualified (or equivalent)
- Proficient with using Voyant, the lifetime cashflow modelling
- Solid IFA industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of all pension products, and experience of pension transfers
- Good knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
- Report writing experience
- Good technical knowledge
- Based in London
- From £45,000 + depending on experience
- Monday to Friday; 9.00am - 5.30pm
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Investment Research
- Law Firms