Norwich - £32,000
A leading Financial Planning Company who are continuing to expand are looking to recruit a highly competent individual into the role of Paraplanner. Working in their multi-disciplined team, you will be joining a large company who focus on providing innovative and expert advice.
The role will involve:
- Conducting research, preparing client reports, valuations and report writing
- Liaising with clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Work closely with consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Ensuring all administration is conducted to the highest level and in line with rules and regulations
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
This is a great opportunity for someone with some technical administration experience gained within an IFA environment wishing to join a firm who value their staff and provide the opportunity to progress. The company are looking for someone who is self-motivated, willing to continue learning with their own Continued Personal Development.
To apply, you must be enthusiastic in your communication style with a professional manner. It is preferable you are working towards or have completed your Diploma in Financial Planning, Level 4.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden