Clark James are seeking a Paraplanner for a new & exciting company in the Financial Services Sector.
Our client are a financial services consultancy that offers their clients the best of both worlds: the energy and drive of a new company, plus expertise and reassurance from over 20 advisors with years of wealth management experience. With offices based in the heart of the city at Citypoint, our client has an established client base comprising of city-based professionals, business owners and sports people.
As paraplanner, you will be reporting to the head of operations, being responsible for providing secretarial and paraplanning support as required to a number of advisers
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administer the submission of applications to platform & product providers and monitor relevant systems to ensure accuracy and/or acceptance
- Produce client suitability reports for personalising and sign off by adviser
- Review and administer business pipeline to ensure relevant actions are taken
- May be asked to help out with other administrative duties which may include - data entry, filing, scanning, sending out post etc.
- Previous experience working in an IFA, with knowledge within Financial Services
- MUST have experience of writing suitability reports
- Obtained or working towards industry qualifications
- Knowledge of intrinsic paperwork system - not essential, training can be provided if required
- Knowledge of Old Mutual Wealth/ARC platform
- You will be required to use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Be able to complete some routine and non-routine tasks in an office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time effectively
There will be opportunity within this role to progress for the right candidate.
Hours: 45 Hours per Week (5 Days per Week Mon - Friday)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Services
- Technical Reports