This client is an independent IFA High Net Worth specialist, they are regarded as one of Surrey's leading financial advisers. They are committed to their employees and have a strong desire to attain the very best staff in the Surrey area. The firm pride themselves on sustaining a warm welcoming environment that makes for a very enjoyable place to work for over 30 years.
With continued business wins and looking positively into 2018 my client is looking to hire an experienced paraplanner. This is an opportunity to work with a highly successful and tight knit team, where you will be encouraged to specialised in your niche area whilst being fully supported by administrative and paraplanning staff in a pooled environment.
There is also the opportunity to move into a client facing paraplannig role should this be desired and a full transition to advising once you become chartered. The firm support both career paraplnning and progression to advising.
The ideal candidate?
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience paraplanning
- Level 4 Diploma qualified and preferably working towards chartered
- Excellent reporting and research skills
- Strong knowledge of taxation and Trusts
- Experienced using IRESS
In return their staff are certainly amongst the most highly remunerated and incentivised in Surrey. For the right individual this position pays up to £50,000 alongside a very competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary bonus twice paid per year (Typically 5%)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working (up to 2 days from home)
Apply online today!
- Financial Services
- Report Writing