A well-esablished and prestigious IFA currently have a requirement for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. In return, you will enjoy a highly competitive basic salary, reflective of your experience together with the opportunity to join an energetic and fast growing business that will offer career progression.
Duties will include: -
- Managing the advisers day to day activities
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports
- Utilising online systems and developing knowledge to aid in the processing of business
- Researching suitable products for and compiling the relevant documentation in preparation for advisers and or compliance
- Developing existing processes to aid in efficiency of business transactions
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
Skills require: -
- Exceptional Hands-on Attention to Detail
- Financial Advisory (CII) Qualifications preferred
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Several years’ experience in an IFA administration role
- Stickler for accuracy and compliance
Anthony Alexandra specialises in Financial Services and Insurance recruitment focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets.
With a proven track record and established Permanent, Temporary and Contract divisions.
Thank you for showing your interest in Anthony Alexandra, if this role does not suit you, please give us a call for our updated vacancies.
Apply with the strictest of confidence to Anthony Alexandra.
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office