A very exciting opportunity has arose with a leading financial practice in Bedfordshire for a Senior Paraplanner to join the team due to promotion.
The salary package is highly competitive along with a bonus package of up to 10% of salary per annum along with a contributory pension scheme up to 5%.
Purpose of Job: To provide an ongoing professional service to Adviser from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration. To represent the Practice professionally at all times to clients, visitors and professional contacts.
The list of duties below is not exclusive or exhaustive, but is meant to be a guide to the post holder of the duties he/she will be required to perform.
- Maintain compliant client files
- Build strong and trusting client relationships
- Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
- Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
- Complete all technical replacement cases such as pension transfers and Final Salary transfers
- Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
- All Suitability Reports to be completed as required prior to the client meetings
- Monitor iBusiness and CCD regularly to ensure system accurately reflects current position
- See all business through to issued status
- Deal with client queries when required appropriately
- Delegate work to others (Paraplanner / administrators) as appropriate, whilst maintaining ownership of tasks
- Prepare client files for adviser in advance of client meetings
- Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
- Liaise with adviser regarding product/fund choice
- Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services