Paraplanner based in the South West working for a leading IFA Practice paying a very competitive basic salary
Your responsibilities will be to
* Create suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information.
* Carry out research of products and funds as appropriate.
* Handle client correspondence of a technical nature on behalf of consultants (which may include provision of specific information to clients).
* Ensure that consultants are kept up to date/notified re any difficulties or non-standard matters, as appropriate.
* Work with the Admin team to ensure timely & accurate implementation of business written.
* Act as technical interface between consultant, admin team and client.
* Assist Sales Support Supervisor and Admin team with day-to-day office administration as required
* Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Previous work in a financial field is essential. The suitable candidate will need to have a good knowledge of financial services and demonstrate the ability to work independently.
* Studying towards the Certificate in Financial Planning, Certificate in Paraplanning or Diploma would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.