This is an opportunity to join an established Paraplanning and Administration firm based in Chelmsford, Essex, supporting IFAs across the country. The company is experiencing a high level of demand and is seeking to continue expansion and adding to our current team.
We work closely alongside a Chartered Financial Planning IFA firm who share our offices, so there is opportunity to interact face-to-face with IFAs on a day-to-day basis.
Paraplanning support to IFAs.
Areas of work to include:
- Pensions (PPPs, SIPPs, GPPs, EPPs, Occupational)
- Investments (ISAs, Bonds, Collectives, VCT, EIS)
- Protection (LTA, PHI, GLA, PMI)
- Taxation (IHT, Corporate, Personal)
- Mortgages (Residential, Equity Release)
- Cash-flow planning
Duties will include:
- Collation of data for analysis prior to creation of a strategic plan for a client in collaboration with other team members and our IFAs.
- Research using software inc. Selectapension, Pensions Profiler, Synaptics, Fusion, Defaqto, Exchange, Assureweb, Voyant or other Cash-flow tools, Morningstar, FE Analytics & more
- Compiling full compliance requirements and Suitability Reports
- New business preparation (illustrations, application preparation)
- Investment fund analysis and investment switching
- Dealing with client valuations and reviews
- Telephone work dealing with providers, IFAs and their clients
- Database creation and management
- General office duties
We are looking for an individual who is motivated and wanting to further their career within the financial services industry. We are ideally looking for an experienced senior Paraplanner with level 4 diploma qualification or higher.
We may also have an opening for a junior who would like to train to become a Paraplanner, some basic financial administration experience will be required.
You should be motivated to study towards further industry qualifications at all times.
You should be a strong organiser with the ability to prioritise and have a positive self motivated attitude. With a keen eye for detail and good grammar you will need to be I.T. literate and ideally have some working knowledge of one or all of the following research systems:
Selectapension, O&M Pension Profiler, Synaptics, Defaqto, Voyant and Morningstar Workstation (training will be provided).
You should be a fantastic communicator and enjoy working either within a team or at times as an individual whilst managing your own work-flow and tasks independently and efficiently.
You will be required to keep up-to-date with technical, legislation, product and provider changes.
Hours of work will be 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday with some overtime as required. We are a modern thinking company, embracing flexibility in the workplace within a friendly, supportive environment.
We will offer you a pension scheme and will support and pay for study material and exams relating to the progression of a Paraplanning career.
The Adviser Support Hub Limited, 51 Trinity Row, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 5DE.
Dan Galbally Managing Director
- Life Insurance
- Organisational Skills
- Report Writing