Want to work for one of the Top 25 Financial Planning Companies?
As a Paraplanner you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
In order to apply for this position you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• The ability to produce comprehensive, accurate and clear recommendation reports using a combination of standard paragraphs and free text
• Experience of analysing clients’ circumstances and objectives in order to provide suitable holistic financial advice
• Proficiency in complex report writing
• Experience liaising with third party providers
• CII Diploma in Financial Planning or Regulated Financial Planning or working towards attaining the CII Diploma
• Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A high standard of personal organisational skills
• Experience within Private Wealth Management
• Experience of working within a team environment
• Experience of working to targeted service standards and procedures
• A proven track record in delivering first-class client service
• A good working knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Ambitious and goal-orientated
• Evidence of continual learning and development of skills and knowledge
• An adaptable and flexible approach to work within a changing environment
• Experience of working unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
• Good IT skills covering MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and back office systems
In return there are opportunities to study and grow within the role, for an IFA practice who truly support their staff.
In order to apply/find out more please contact Emma Goldsmith at Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business