My client is a highly successful and reputable professional services company based in Taunton. They have a strong history of providing a modern and effective service to clients and have experienced a period of growth and expansion.
We are seeking a Paraplanner to work full time basis. The salary offered is dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to provide para planning service to the Director and Consultants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Research
- Compilation of client reports
- Liaising with product providers
- Provide exceptional service to clients when consultants are unavailable
- Management of client information requests
- Provide technical assistance to the administration team
- Assisting in client review process
- Build trust and confidence across the Firm and communicating effectively to solve problems
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of investments and pensions
- Dip PFS or equivalent qualification
- Excellent IT Skills including work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of cashflow modelling software (desirable)
- Experience of virtual cabinet paperless office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic professional services company with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Technical Assistance