Paraplanner - Growing Firm
Horsham | £35,000 + Great Package
An award winning Financial Planning firm are looking to recruit an experienced yet entrepreneurial individual into the role of Paraplanner. The Chartered Status company specialise in blending cutting edge technology, holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management to deliver a leading wealth management proposition in the UK.
Part of the role will comprise of:
- Conducting research and preparing client reports
- Liaising with clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Be creative and develop bespoke imaginative solutions
- Work closely with consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
- Be willing to self-develop through qualifications, improved technical knowledge and skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant yet professional individual who is looking for a company who really values you as an individual and listens to your feedback. The company would value someone who is working towards/ or passed their Diploma Level 4 (CII) and show a willingness to study and gain further relevant qualifications. To apply, you must have experience working as a Paraplanner within an advisory firm.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"