£35,000 - £45,000
At a key point in their development my client are based in central Crewe near to the station and other key routes. Having recently gone through a period of exciting change they are now looking to recruit a paraplanner into their team to assist with driving the business forward. My client is focused on the development of their staff and all staff are treated equally.
The paraplanner job
You will be working closely alongside existing colleagues and will play a key role in the development of the business and the company as a whole.
- Fund research
- Product and provider research
- Providing financial advice to clients
- Liaising with providers and clients
- Producing quotes and providing reports, including suitability reports
- Acquiring information from life offices
- Collecting information from clients
- Liaising with other offices
- Collating client policy information and creating reports
- Helping create processes
- Obtaining quotes
- Liaising with Financial Advisor's and PA's
Ideally you will have 12 to 18 months experience of working within a similar environment and will have excellent communication skills. You will have gained your level 4 diploma or will be working towards this. If you have gained your AF3 qualification this would be ideal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation with excellent benefits such as working from home, flexible working, PMI and other benefits apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job