This paraplanner position, based in an excellent new offices in Bath, within walking distance of Bath Spa Station, will see you working for an award winning National IFA and providing paraplanning support to the company’s financial planners to assist them in the delivery of advice and ongoing services to prospective, new and existing clients.
Salary on offer is up to £31,000 plus professional study support, and great benefits. 25 days holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday. Annual conference for all paraplanning/administrative team.
Day to day you’ll:
- Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended); to demonstrate suitability and sustainability to meet the clients stated needs and objectives
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis, in line with clients stated attitude to risk
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation
- Prepare technical and accurate suitability reports in line with company standards
- Prepare client service agreement letters
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income, as required
- Handle client queries, as required
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards
- Assist in checking client valuations
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
- Paraplanning experience gained from working within a financial planning/Independent Financial Adviser company or have strong technical administrative experience and looking for the next step into Paraplanning
- Good analytical and research experience
- Good report writing ability with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally Level 4 Diploma or working towards or Certificate in Paraplanning
One of the UK’s leading national independent advisory businesses; an award-winning company (The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2015). They provide quality, independent whole of market advice, on the whole range of financial planning services to their clients; both private and corporate.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005.
- Asset Allocation
- Report Writing
- Investment Portfolio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job