Currently searching for an experienced Paraplannner to support a top Financial Planning Consultant in a firm in Bury. There is currently a team of 12 in the financial planning arm, they also have an accountancy and business advisory unit.
With the flexibility around hours, the really friendly culture of the office, full qualified admin support and the reputation of the business, it may be something that you wanted to find out a bit more about..
Job details below. Please apply for a more detailed chat about the firm and opportunity.
- Financial Planning arm of Business Advisory firm
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualification i.e. Level 4 qualified or working towards
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s compliance procedures including record keeping requirements
- Dealing with clients in a compliant manner as detailed within the firm’s compliance manual and procedures
- Ability to use Word, Excel and template reports
- A working knowledge of Adviser Office, Selecta Pension, F E Analytics, DeFaqto would be useful
- Ability to use various platforms including Standard Life, Old Mutual Wealth, Funds Network, A J Bell and Elevate would be useful
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules always
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm always
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- To provide support to our firm’s advisers in completing non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administrating any recommendations being made to a client
- To ensure all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
Preparing and maintaining client files
o To collate all the quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made
o To ensure all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
o Discuss client objectives with the adviser
o Ensure all appropriate 'know your client’ information has been obtained and can be demonstrated within the relevant client file
o Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser
o Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client’s specific objectives
o Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed
o Prepare draft suitability reports to be discussed and signed
o Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendation(s)
o Complete applications or proposal forms
o When instructed, make changes to a client’s investment portfolio
o Act as a main point of contact and deal effectively with client queries
o To arrange agreed client meetings with the client and adviser
o To prepare existing client files ready for reviews
o If required, attend client meetings with advisers
o Ensure any updates and reports are issued to clients in a timely manner
o When instructed, review client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc.
21 Days Holidays up to 26 with time serced (plus bank holidays)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"