Our client is a well established Wealth management practice, who prides themselves in delivering
rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals. An excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented Paraplanner is now available to join their team.
As Paraplanner you will be preparing financial, Investment and Inheritance Tax Reports for Client meetings; whilst drafting letters of advice on behalf of Partners and ensuring work is carried out in a compliant manner at.
You will be supported by the dynamic administration team enabling you to focus on your planner relationships and offering the clients the experience they deserve from working with a growing UK wealth management company.
- Undertaking a Pension Analysis utilising the Selecta Pension software to undertake a comparison of pension funds
- Undertake Inheritance Tax calculations and Capital Gains Tax Calculations
- Calculate Net Income
- Undertake chargeable gain calculations on Onshore/Offshore bond encashment
- Prepare quarterly review reports, compiling Investment/Pension Quarterly Reports for clients, outlining changes to their investment strategies during the previous quarter, and outlining any proposed changes
- Completing Key Risk Indicator Report for Compliance Director
- Deal with client queries in the event of the Managing Director/Senior IFA not being available, and the Work Based Pension IFA not being present
- Answer and deal with any Work Based Pension queries in the event of the Work Based Pension IFA not being available
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of professionalism. You will be working towards attaining the CII Diploma with knowledge of FE Analytics as well as having sold communication and articulations skills.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6485