This position would suit a committed, forward thinking and independent individual who has the right mix of hard work and shining personality to thrive within a growing business.
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary of up to £40,000 and other company benefits.
• Assist the Adviser in establishing new client relationships
• Assess clients’ financial circumstances
• Prepare reports
• Carry out research and analyse products
• Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients’ goals, needs and objectives
• Assist with the accurate completion of application forms
• Changing existing investment holdings and policy information
• Support the ongoing client relationship
• Maintaining client file review system
• Regularly assess client holdings and changing financial priorities.
• Ensure compliance adherence with FCA regulatory requirements.
For more information please apply online today or send your most upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job