This is a fantastic position for an experienced paraplanner to join a small well established, growing firm that can offer genuine career development by having such a broad proposition on offer.
You will part of a technical team and be actively involved in the back-office process as a key member of the back office team.
Thr firm provide holistic financial planning across
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Qualified to level 4 or close to achieving
- Previous experience within the IFA practices and Paraplanning is essential
- Understanding of FCA regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Assessing of files following client meetings
- Establish client objectives
- Liaise with Advisers, Administrators and Managers
- Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets
- Ability to carry out BCA, Lifetime Allowance, Cash Flow and Tax calculations is a prerequisite
- Excellent report writing skills
- Working knowledge of O&M systems an advantage as well as various platform providers
- Ability to carry out analysis on investment and pension portfolios
- Working knowledge of True Potential is also an advantage
As a Paraplanner you must be Level 4 Qualified or be very close to achieving this status, will have a number of years’ experience working in a wealth management or IFA environment as a Paraplanner. A good working knowledge of compliance procedures is essential and a compliance background is definitely an advantage.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'