My Client is a national UHNW Wealth and Investment Management business based in Manchester. They are currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Manchester.
- To provide support in responding to client queries
- To ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with best practice, internal compliance,
- Training and competence, complaints procedures and the requirements of relevant legislation and any other relevant procedures
- To provide support to the Wealth Management Advisers, including but not limited to:
- Technical research
- Report writing and drafting advice letters
- Keeping client affairs "under review"
- Managing client expectations
- Liaising with the relevant internal administration teams and external parties
- To deliver compliant and client-friendly letters/reports within
- To maintain pro-active dialogue with clients, as directed
- To prepare file documentation prior to account opening
- To keep up to date with all relevant legislative and Inland Revenue practices
- To reflect and adhere to a culture of compliance in all relevant tasks
- To develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate professional qualifications
The company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job