Paraplanner - Award Winning IFA Organisation
To £40,000 depending on level of experience + benefits (ref AL791)
My client is an award winning IFA who specialise in the provision of financial advice, tax planning and business consultancy services. They are now looking to expand their existing support teams further by appointing an experienced Paraplanner.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a full professional support function to planners.
Your day to day role will involve:
- Prepare and maintain client files
- Build cash flow models
- Prepare recommendations
- Oversee implementation of recommendations
- Prepare for client reviews
- CII qualified, ideally to Diploma Level 4
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Good report writing skills
- Proficient IT skills. Basic word processing and spread-sheet knowledge
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a financial planning company
- Experience using cash-flow forecasts preferable
- Have achieved the Certificate of Financial planning (or equivalent) and working towards Diploma
If you have the required skills and qualifications, then please apply in confidence to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment, with an up to date CV.
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us.
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Report Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'