C£26,000 to C£34,000 Basic plus pension plus benefits
Information about the client:
My client is a well-established and successful IFA specialising in investments and pensions as well as mortgages and protection. In response to expansion within the department, they are looking to hire a new Paraplanner.
Responsibilities of the role as a Paraplanner:
- Reporting to a Senior Paraplanner, you will be required to make a thorough initial assessment on each case received followed up with research on suitable products based on the clients circumstances and requirements.;
- To ensure that every piece of research is easily accessible, you will oversee record keeping of the locations of letters of authority and research requests.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- The role requires an individual who has good interpersonal and communicative skills with willingness to work independently in a demanding environment;
- Experience of Paraplanning is essential. Ideally, you will also have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or the aim to achieve this qualification soon.
- 23 days holiday entitlement;
- Extra holiday purchase;
- Death In Service/Life Insurance;
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Pension Salary Sacrifice option;
- Free parking in Horsham;
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Mortgage Advisor