We’re proud to be working with this well-respected financial planning business to help them in their search for a new Paraplanner. This newly created position will see you providing exceptional paraplanning expertise, working within a great team of friendly, professional & truly client-focused experienced individuals in their office based in Worle, Weston-Super-Mare. Their offices are easily reached by car (Junction 21 of M5) and within a short walking distance from Worle train station.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000pa plus benefits and performance related bonus of up to 10%. 23 days holiday plus public holidays.
We’re looking for a paraplanner who has:
- Relevant paraplanning experience gained from working within a Financial Planning/Independent Financial Adviser firm
- A good understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Good research, cash flow forecasting and report writing skills
- A desire to accompany Financial Planners at client meetings
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and ideally working towards Advanced Diploma/Chartered status.
Based from their office in Worle, the paraplanner role will see you:
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to the meet the clients’ financial planning needs
- Preparing draft recommendations to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Planner
- Preparing suitability letters
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implementing chosen investment strategies
- Reviewing existing investment portfolios, asset allocation risk profile etc
- Initiating review meetings with clients
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings with the Financial Planner, if required
- Monitoring and controlling your own workload.
- The company was formed by experienced advisers whose different backgrounds and skills enabled them to design an advisory business operating to the highest standards while offering services at reasonable cost
- The business is owned by its founder directors, who are personally involved in strategy and management
- They work closely with several firms of local solicitors, especially on trusts and inheritance tax planning advice to both private and corporate clients
- They offer a friendly, open and collaborative work environment plus some flexibility in terms of working hours.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005.
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Planning Advice