Javea, South-East Spain
Information about the client:
- My client is a successful FCA registered financial planning and tax consultancy with very successful and established operations throughout Southern Europe;
- The company is looking for level 4 Paraplanner with experience in investment and retirement planning (Pensions included) to relocate to Javea.
Responsibilities of the role as a Paraplanner:
- You will be office based working closely with the Advisers and their clients in that region. Not only an experienced paraplanner you should also have some client facing experience as you will be dealing with clients who are of long standing with the company.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- You must be minimum diploma qualified and most likely working in the UK and committed to relocating on a permanent basis. Experience in the overseas market would be an advantage although not essential as training is provided.
- There is great opportunity with this company to progress to a Private Client Manager;
- Relocation costs;
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing