Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Paraplanner in Bury St Edmunds for a regional firm. The role will involve liaising with clients and Advisers to deliver reports, alongside excellent administration and customer service.
- Research and analyse data,
- Prepare recommendation reports to meet our clients’ needs and support the Advisory team,
- Maintaining client records,
- Inputting data into back office system.
- You will have at least the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, 1st Software, O&M, Sesame Research or any other similar software packages.
- Ideally you should have had previous experience producing bespoke recommendation reports.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to record time spent on client work.
- Strong communication and customer service skills along with a good understanding of maintaining commercial relationships with suppliers and clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job