Our client is a very successful financial services IFA and Investment Brokers. They offer personal advice whilst making the process as simplified and straightforward as possible.
The business is growing and the Director is looking to build the team with a qualified Paraplanner located in Taunton to help share the work and take the company to the next level.
The purpose of the Paraplanner:
To support the process of investment and pensions related research and advice. The essential functions are organising workloads, investment research and report writing. The role would lend itself to well qualified individuals with a high level of knowledge already, but relevant experience and enthusiasm are more important.
- Draft suitability letters to pre-sign off stage in accordance with agreed recommendations
- Maintain and develop the Firms procedures to meet regulatory requirements
- Liaise with clients, product providers and other professionals as appropriate
- Prepare valuations, asset mix and performance material for investment review meetings
- Research and develop the Firms investment proposition
- Complete application process and ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Good telephone manner
- Clear written English
- High level of numeracy
- Conscientious, accurate with good attention to detail.
- Methodical and organised
- Good understanding of the advice process and related regulation
- Competent with MS Excel and Word
- Good, ideally high, level of technical knowledge.
Experience and Expectations:
- Background in investments and pensions and, ideally, final salary pensions analysis
- A willingness to develop knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Roll your sleeves up attitude
- The successful candidate is likely to have made progress towards Diploma / QCF Level 4
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, professional and personal environment, delivering an exceptional service to a range of clients.
If you are intereseted in applying for the role of Paraplanner then please complete your application with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job