Nr Guildford, Surrey
£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits.
Information about the client:
- My client is a leading international financial planning firm and is looking for an experienced paraplanner to join its rapidly expanding team of experienced advisors and paraplanners.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- You should be Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or have the Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or from CISI. However, ambitious part-qualified candidates may also be considered;
- You should be willing to pass new exams such as J09 (Paraplanning), J10 (Discretionary Investment Management), J02 (Trusts), AF03 (Advanced Pension Planning).
- Previous experience as a paraplanner, especially report writing;
- The ability to understand simple and some complex financial products - defined benefit pension scheme and structured products;
- Ability to understand the difference between client circumstances and client objectives and also different types of objectives - immediate and long term objectives, financial and non-financial;
- Understand how to make recommendations for financial objectives;
- Able to define risk tolerance, risk capacity (capacity for loss), risk perception etc;
- You should be hard working, and a good communicator, able to work under pressure on multiple tasks, willing to learn from other people and be a great team player;
- The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, customer manner, confidence and enthusiasm.
- This exciting opportunity which offers an additional supervisory role within the paraplanning team;
- This is a great opportunity to join a company who offers excellent benefits, unrivalled in-house training and study support to drive career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job