£40,000 to £50,000 + target related bonus , training and career support and progression, staff pension scheme. Higher salary dependant on qualifications.
Information about the client:
My client is a successful UK and international financial planning firm and through expansion they require an additional paraplanner to join the team.
Responsibilities of the role as a Paraplanner:
- Your main role is to support the UK financial planners in creation of advice reports and technical analysis, whilst liaising with the administration team to offer the highest level of service to the company clients;
- As a member of the paraplanning team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of the company.
- You will be producing detailed and structured financial planning reports, liaising with the advisers to ensure individual cases are completed accurately and quickly;
- You will be using Financial Services industry software to produce cashflow modelling, product research and investment analysis as well as maintaining the company’s database and online client files with relevant information.
Requirements of the role as a Paraplanner:
- You will also be expected to keep up to date, compliant and knowledgeable on current products, techniques, legislation, qualifications and courses required by the company or the industry;
- You must be have the diploma in Financial Planning (or close to) and have previous para planning experience within the UK IFA market;
- You must have excellent communication skills and knowledgeable in Pensions, Investment, Protection, IHT Planning, Retirement Planning and Cash Flow Management;
- Ideally you will also have a G60 and/or AF3 qualification but this is not essential.
- 23 days inc 3 at Christmas and then Bank Holidays;
- Bonus based on personal performance from 2018;
- Study support via CII, exams courses , pension 5%:5%;