This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced or Trainee Paraplanner to work as part of a team alongside Financial planners and Administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing financial planning experience!
This Firm is able to provide training and support, to help each individual achieve their personal and professional goals!
• Research and collate the relevant quantitative information required to compile a suitability report.
• Discuss client needs and objectives with the relevant Financial Planner and undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meeta client’sneeds and objectives.
• Prepare information and recommendations to support the client review for analysis by a
Financial Planner. Review investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profiles and drawdown plans as appropriate.
• Maintain client records and data accurately and efficiently in accordance with both company and FCA rules and requirements
• Keep up-to-date with new product, technical and legislative changes.
• Effective management of day-to-day work through the company’s workflow system,
working to timescales as defined within company procedures
• Other general administration duties as assigned
- Diploma in Financial Planning or Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or Desirable
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Trainee / Support Paraplanner
- Inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Report writing skills
- Good numeracy skills with close attention to detail
- Time management
- Detailed knowledge of FCA ethics, rules and requirements
- Good knowledge of investments, pensions and protection plans as well as other financial products and financial planning tools.
- High level of technical experience
- Able to demonstrate an adaptable/flexible approach to work within a changing environment.
- Experience of using Intelligent Office is desirable
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job