£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits.
My client is a leading international financial planning firm and is looking for an experienced paraplanner to join its rapidly expanding team of experienced advisors and paraplanners. This exciting opportunity which offers an additional supervisory role within the paraplanning team.
You should be Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or have the Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or from CISI. However, ambitious part-qualified candidates may also be considered. You should also have the willing to pass new exams such as J09 (Paraplanning), J10 (Discretionary Investment Management), J02 (Trusts), AF3 (Advanced Pension Planning).
Experience to include:
- Previous experience as a paraplanner, especially report writing;
- The ability to understand simple and some complex financial products - defined benefit pension scheme and structured products;
- Ability to understand the difference between client circumstances and client objectives and also different types of objectives - immediate and long term objectives, financial and non-financial;
- Understand how to make recommendations for financial objectives;
- Able to define risk tolerance, risk capacity (capacity for loss), risk perception etc;
You should be hard working, and a good communicator, able to work under pressure on multiple tasks, willing to learn from other people and be a great team player.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, customer manner, confidence and enthusiasm. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offers excellent benefits, unrivalled in-house training and study support to drive career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job