Our Client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. They offer award-winning personalised wealth management services.
They specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations. Services range from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
The financial planning service spans a number of areas including: retirement/pension planning, protection (a range of financial products, such as life assurance, income protection and critical illness cover), guidance on estate planning, and tax-efficient ways of investing.
An opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join the Nottingham Office has arisen.
- Provide appropriate support for Financial Planning Managers
- Facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business.
- Liaise with the administration team.
- Assist with monitoring the performance and work of the administration team thereby ensuring standards are maintained and deadlines are met.
- Understands and complies with regulations and principles applying to the role and company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Conduct Risk standards
- This list is not exclusive and there may be additional duties to perform.
Core Role Requirements
- Broad understanding of core Financial Planning solutions and building knowledge through exposure to client planning scenarios.
- Analyses client’s aims and needs to construct solutions as a tool for advisors to communicate to clients.
- Production of robust financial plans and analytical information in support of Financial Planners and Financial Advisors under direct supervision of more senior Paraplanners and Advisors.
- Aware of the office business plans and understands how role supports the office/team in achieving its goals.
- Provides guidance to more junior team members and supports senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team.
- Supports colleagues with client interaction and by developing an awareness of client management and advice processes.
- Supports preparation of client review and new client meetings.
- Supports client delivery under the guidance of Financial Advisors/Planners.
- Actively developing product and industry knowledge.
- Has attained CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted time-scales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and company values always
- Financial Planning
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job