Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for change? Do you have the important experience of working in an IFA environment writing bespoke suitability reports and liaising with clients and providers?
If this is you, then on offer is a great position within a highly reputable Financial Planning practice in Norwich. You will be rewarded with a healthy salary and receive a fantastic benefits benefits package on top of this.
We are looking for someone that is ideally Diploma qualified and has good wealth of industry experience, but all applicants with experience in Paraplanning positions will be considered.
You could be a Junior Paraplanner looking for more of Senior role or an existing Senior Paraplanner looking for a new environment. Either way, you will be a key part and a valued member of the team, working alongside the business' top performing Financial Advisers and Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that procedures followed by the company are Compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FCA Process and deliver Suitability reports for IFA’s
- Provide recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Mortgages based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation Work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests from Company advisers and Management Assist in analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Use of financial planning software tools
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Previous experience within an IFA practice environment
- Ideally you will be Diploma Qualified in Financial Planning or will have made significant progress towards this qualification
- Good technical knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Mortgages Knowledge and practical experience in the application of the rules of the FCA
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Fact Find