Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + Attractive Benefits Package
Purpose of the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an Investment based Client on the Financial Planning team, for an experienced Paraplanner.
The position lies within the Financial Planning Team and, due to the increasing demands within this growing Company, we are looking for someone who already has a proven record as a paraplanner and may want to progress with their qualifications. This role requires someone with a strong work ethic, and desire to learn.
You must be able to work efficiently under pressure and communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
This is an exciting company with some ambitious long term growth plans, thus an excellent chance to be at the forefront of this growth whilst working amongst a hardworking and driven team.
If this is opportunity is for you, please apply below…
- Responsible for the provision of fully compliant, potentially complex reports which will include analysis, detailed research of funds and providers and product recommendations for presentation to clients.
- Undertake research for Asset Allocation on clients existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing clients existing investments
- Obtaining valuations, quotations and supporting application documentation
- Provide all advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework under guidance from the Compliance Manager and internal policy and procedures
- Manage own workload position and provide updates to line manager
- Commit to continuous personal development and retain supporting records
- To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required
Desirable Experience Areas:
- Pensions (accumulation and drawdown, Lifetime allowance, Annual Allowance etc.)
- Centralised investment propositions
- Discretionary and advisory management
- Knowledge of DB transfers
- Protection and IHT for HNW Clients
- Business protection (keyman, shareholder and relevant life)
- Knowledge of IFA software (JCS) and platforms (Cofunds and Transact
*Para-planner, Report Writer, Financial Advice Technician
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job