With very close relationships with over 30 local accountancy practices, this financial planning arm of the group provide independent advice to a whole spectrum of individual and corporate clients.
You will gain experience working in a well connected busy IFA practice and encouraged to progress your technical capability and qualifications and hold a responsible position in a well respected, large IFA group.
To provide a comprehensive and efficient Paraplanning service to the advisers and their clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research whole of market for advisers on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solutions and providers
- Construct Suitability Reports
- Construct Annual Review letters
- To provide all support material for client recommendation, research, illustrations and documentation
- To provide technical support and back up to the adviser
- Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments.
A Level education or equivalent
Working towards or completed the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Proven financial services sector experience
- Knowledge of protection, investments and pensions, whole of market
- Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to prioritise workload
- Self Motivated
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Self Motivated and positive
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"