A rare opportunity has arisen within a long established specialist who is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join a small, friendly and professional team in Southend.
Paraplanning support to IFAs ( report writing and product research).
Areas of work to include:
- Pensions (PPPs, SIPPs, GPPs, EPPs, Occupational)
- Investments (ISAs, Bonds, Collectives, VCT, EIS)
- Protection (LTA, PHI, GLA, PMI)
- Taxation (IHT, Corporate, Personal)
- Mortgages (Residential, Equity Release)
- Cash-flow planning
Duties will include:
- Collation of data for analysis prior to creation of a strategic plan for a client in collaboration with other team members and our IFAs.
- Research using software inc. Selectapension, Pensions Profiler, Synaptics, Fusion, Defaqto, Exchange, Assureweb, Voyant or other Cash-flow tools, Morningstar, FE Analytics & more
- Compiling full compliance requirements and Suitability Reports
- New business preparation (illustrations, application preparation)
- Investment fund analysis and investment switching
- Dealing with client valuations and reviews
- Telephone work dealing with providers, IFAs and their clients
- Database creation and management
- General office duties
For full details of the role, please contact Coast Specialist Recruitment asap.
- Financial Services
- product research
- suitability report
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"