They favour paraplanning experience rather than necessary qualifications, but if you have both then that's great!
My client also offer part-time opportunities if you have other commitments.
• To provide financial advisers with necessary documentation and financial analysis to ensure the firm can satisfy clients’ needs in accordance with the firm’s regulatory obligations.
• Research products available in the market, selecting those that are most appropriate for the client’s financial needs, priorities and overall financial position.
• To complete all new business in a timely manner in accordance with company’s SLAs to ensure clients’ requirements are satisfied.
• Ensure the compliance procedure is adhered to at all times to protect and safeguard the company by meeting the regulatory aspects of the role.
• Develop product, technical and regulatory knowledge to keep up to date with latest financial regulations.
If this is for you, please apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job