Position: Paraplanner Team leader
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Minimum Requirements: Minimum Level 4 qualified (ideally Chartered), minimum 3 years’ experience working in an IFA, minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner, staff management experience, strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge.
Salary/package: £45,000 to £52,000 + bonus + study support + various other benefits
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a well-established, forward-thinking IFA firm based in Surrey. The business has significant plans to grow in 2021 and has just started the search for a talented Paraplanner Team Leader to join its vibrant team in Guildford.
The Paraplanner Team Leader vacancy is a very exciting and unique opportunity which can be tailored to an individual’s personal development goals with the possibility of an advisory or a management role in the future. Initially the Paraplanner Team Leader's role will be required to do the following:
- Manage the team of Paraplanners (4).
- Provide extensive support to the Financial Planners including provision of client valuations and recommendation letters via the paraplanning team.
- Input into quarterly Management Information for the Board.
- Complete advisory due diligence with use of appropriate systems.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, staff and providers.
Candidates interested in the Paraplanner vacancy will have the following criteria:
- Level 4 qualified (ideally Chartered)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an IFA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Strong management experience
- Strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge
- Write bespoke suitability reports
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the Paraplanner Team Leaders role is as follows:
- Competitive salary of between £45,000 and £52,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Study support
- 23 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Various other benefits
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'