Our client, a very successful market leader based in Taunton have a fantastic opportunity and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join them in a key role working within their business.
This is a full time position.
The successful candidate will be supporting their consultant who provide expert financial advice across a range of their services.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Dip PFS or equivalent and working towards Chartered status
· A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions & IHT Planning
· Knowledge and understanding of Centralised Investment Propositions
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
· Excellent communications skills
· Previous experience of using Avelo Adviser Office (1st) client database/back office system and/or Virtual Cabinet (VC) paperless office system
· Experience of Cashflow modelling Software e.g.: Voyant and Cashcalc
· Experience of using research tools such as FE Anayltics, Morning Star & Selectapension
· Knowledge of Trusts
In return our client will offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package.