Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working with a highly established IFA for a highly experienced Paraplanner to join their office based in Surrey. The Paraplanner with be providing technical support to advisers, dealing with HNW clients with Pensions, Investment and Protection products.
- Assist the Consultant with research and creation of client suitability reports in a timely and efficient manner. Ensuring all documentation explains to clients as clearly as possible pros and cons of advice given, and ensuring that all regulatory obligations have been adhered to
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Preparation of draft Drawdown Ongoing reviews
- Preparation of draft annual review letters including re-balancing of portfolios, drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), VCTs and EISetc
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows as required for the Consultant
- Prepare client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings, visits and presentations, including comparative review documents, pre-review portfolios, update cashflows, income forecasts
- Liaise with product providers/intermediaries with regard to clients’ policy issues as required
- Provide research as required by the Consultant/team
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of the Certificate in Financial Planning with progression towards the Level 4 Diploma
- Have excellent technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products
- Have strong IT skills including XPlan, together with various research tools and provider systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with advisers, administrator and clients
- Have an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner using organisational and prioritising skills -particularly important since time will be divided between two Advisers.
- Able to work well under pressure using your own initiative as well as part of the team.
Circa £40,000 (dependant on level of experience and professional qualifications) + excellent benefits
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job