Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working with a highly established IFA for a highly experienced Paraplanner to join their office based in Wimbledon. The Paraplanner will be providing technical support to advisers, dealing with HNW clients with Pensions, Investment and Protection products.
- Assist the Consultant with research and creation of client suitability reports in a timely and efficient manner. Ensuring all documentation explains to clients as clearly as possible pros and cons of advice given, and ensuring that all regulatory obligations have been adhered to
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
- Preparation of draft Drawdown Ongoing reviews
- Preparation of draft annual review letters including re-balancing of portfolios, drawdown reviews, investments, pension transfers, estate planning (IHT), VCTs and EISetc
- Manage pipeline reports, updating workflows as required for the Consultant
- Prepare client portfolio information and performance data in support of client meetings, visits and presentations, including comparative review documents, pre-review portfolios, update cashflows, income forecasts
- Liaise with product providers/intermediaries with regard to clients’ policy issues as required
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of the Certificate in Financial Planning with progression towards the Level 4 Diploma
- Have excellent technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products
- Have strong IT skills including XPlan, together with various research tools and provider systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with advisers, administrator and clients
- Have an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner using organisational and prioritising skills -particularly important since time will be divided between two Advisers.
- Able to work well under pressure using your own initiative as well as part of the team.
Negotiable (dependant on level of experience and professional qualifications) + excellent benefits
- Financial Services
- Personal Pensions
- Protection Products