My client an award winning Chartered Financial Planning practice are looking to recruit an additional Paraplanner to join their successful and growing team. This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit an ambitious individual who enjoys using their initiative and someone who has a can-do attitude at work.
The role will involve the following:
- Providing analysis and detailed research of funds and providers.
- Experience research and report writing.
- Dealing with client and insurer queries.
- Ensuring Intelligent Office is kept up to date
- Having a good understanding of the client’s financial needs and requirements.
- Managing own workload.
- Providing technical support to Consultants and sales support.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Qualified to or studying towards Diploma level with a desire to achieve chartered status.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills
- Experience working within a financial planning background
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Planning
- General Administration
- Report Writing