Paraplanner responsibilities will include:
• Collating client product information from providers and reporting this in a clear and professional manner
• Documenting all correspondence to and from Providers
• Charges comparison analysis using in house software
• Ability to complete manual financial calculations. E.g. tax calculations, projections, etc.
• Producing suitability letters and presentation material in line with company standards
• Working with compliance teams to ensure recommendations are viable
• Consulting with compliance teams and internal contacts for difficult cases
• Comparing fund performance using analytics to present to clients
• Processing and recording business transactions
• Keeping a high level of documentation standards on each case
• Keeping abreast of regulatory and internal guidance
• Supporting the adviser teams with all financial planning, creating the most tax efficient and beneficial structure for each individual client
• Dealing with multiple advisers and holding regular review meetings with them
• Training other members of the team on an ongoing basis.
• Technical meeting preparation of client’s files and agendas
The Person - Paraplanner
• Level 4 Diploma Qualified is essential.
• Minimum of 2 years in a paraplanning role.
• Intermediate knowledge of financial services and products.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Articulate with particular attention to detail.
• Highly effective time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business