An excellent opportunity has become available to join a highly established Independent Financial Advisers as a Paraplanner. Joining a team of experienced individuals; the purpose of your role will be to provide clients with an expert financial planning experience, ensuring high levels of quality and accuracy are being continually used. We are seeking candidates with experience in financial services Paraplanner and who are either part of full qualified.
Your duties will include:
- Researching and collating the relevant quantitative information required to compile a financial services report.
- Discussing client needs and objectives with the relevant adviser and undertaking research to identify suitable solutions to meet these needs and objectives.
- Preparing information and recommendations to support the client review for analysis by the adviser.
- Ensuring client files meet the FCA rules and requirements.
- Preparing suitability reports in accordance with timescales as defined within company procedures.
- Reviewing investment portfolio, asset allocations, risk profiles and drawdown plans as appropriate.
- Ensuring all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Keeping up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Effective management of day-to-day work through the company’s workflow system
- General administration duties as required.
You will have:
- Experience gained in a Paraplanning capacity previously.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Diploma in Financial Planning or Regulated Financial Planning (or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate an adaptable approach to work within a changing environment.
- Good numerical skills and knowledge of financial products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising workloads.
- Organised approach, methodical and logical.
This is a permanent opportunity with an ASAP start for the successful individual. Starting salary is offered between £23000 - £31000 DOE + full support for qualifications, working hours are 37.5 per week Monday - Friday.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Regulated Financial Planning