Paraplanner - South Manchester - Salary up to £35,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a respected and growing firm in the South Manchester area.
- A well respected firm with strong 2018 growth plans
- Free parking, easily accessible via train
- 24 days holiday
- Opportunity for supported study of Professional Qualifications
- Part of a centralised team, proactively working with the financial planners to identify suitable, client centric solutions
- Producing accurate and compliant suitability reports
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation and risk profile
- Performing the end to end paraplanning role
- Previous experience within a Paraplanner role is essential, working within a wealth management or IFA environment
- Minimum level 4 qualified, ideally holding advanced CII/IFS qualifications
- A thorough working knowledge of FCA regulations and products and their application
- Experience of IRESS/Avelo client management system is preferred
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport
I have been to the office and met with the client so if would like more info on the role please feel free to call Philip Gordon on Liverpool 601-6000 and I can discuss this role in more detail. I am also contactable via email -
I am also contactable via my LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services & Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
- Financial Services