Our Client is a locally owned and run financial advice firm. Whom provide an Independent and Holistic service, they are a very established & successful company who like to grow and develop all there employees.
As a Paraplanner you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers. Your role would be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy. Your duties would include:
· Analysing clients circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers;
· Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support to the Advisers;
· Undertaking whole-of-market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans;
· Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients’ existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients’ existing investments;
· Liaising with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure the advice is compliant;
· Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the firm and third party product providers;
· Attending and contributing to meetings - both internal and external - and delivering group and individual training on topics appropriate to the role;
· Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
· Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the experience of writing accurate and clear recommendation reports, have experience of analysing a clients’ current situation and financial objectives in order to make recommendations and will have experience of communicating with third party providers. To apply, you must have worked in a Pensions environment previously and have achieved the level 4 financial planning diploma or be actively working towards it with several qualifications already under your belt.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on their current experience and qualifications as well as an excellent benefits package including: Discretionary Bonus scheme, Company Pension Scheme, Flexible work hours, Private Healthcare & Full support with professional qualifications (all the way to chartered) and clear career progression.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Chris Ingham at Recruit UK on 01179-450 450 if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact. Quote Ref. 10706.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job