Paraplanner - Sheffield
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a highly successful practice of financial planners in Sheffield.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide technical support to a highly successful Financial Planner with a particular focus on creation of suitability letters and reports.
This is an evolving business, as such the role will be very varied and may change from month to month as the business demands change and the company grows. The successful candidate will embrace change and development of not only themselves but their role. They will thrive in a fast-paced role and enjoy taking the initiative to contribute to business growth in any which way they can.
- To competently utilise major research systems,
- To stay abreast of industry and legislation changes and developments which may impact the business,
- To liaise with colleagues, investment/ insurance companies and advisers alike in order to gather relevant information for the purpose of suitability report and letter construction.
- To be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of investments, pensions and protection.
- To demonstrate a keen eye for detail and accuracy when assimilating information as well as when creating letters, reports and emails.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, insurers and colleagues alike, demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as face to face.
- To work collaboratively with your adviser in creation of marketing material, actively looking to contribute your own ideas as well as keeping a record and audit trail of marketing projects and their results.
- To think outside the box.
- To assist with other tasks as required by partners of the business.
In return for hard work and dedication, an excellent salary will be on offer which is dependent on experience, qualification and performance at interview. You will also receive support to gain Diploma and Chartered status as well as an outstanding benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to jenny @ tempestjones . com .
To apply for the role, you must have relevant paraplanning experience with in-depth knowledge of investments, pensions and protection.
You will ideally already be Diploma qualified and be keen to study towards Chartered, which will be funded by the business.
You will be highly professional and polite and have a strong character, able to deal with very busy and successful advisers. A confident and assertive personality would best fit, with the ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"